Prev: Silly ship designs Next: Ship Creator WIn95/NT

Ship Creator WIn95/NT

From: Eric Fialkowski <erixlist@m...>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 00:29:22 -0700
Subject: Ship Creator WIn95/NT

I have uploaded my Windows 95/NT (4.0) ship creator program to
http://netnow.micron.net/~ericski/full.htm

There is a link towards the bottom that will get to the actual file and
there is also a screen shot.  It is about a 2 1/2 Meg file because of
some
of the components I used.  It's a Microsoft by-product, what can I say.

It should be considered a BETA program but I haven't found any problems
with it, or at least none that are system harmful.  I do have some
enhancements that I'm working on, including the ability to generate an
SSD
for the ship.  This probably won't happen over night, since I'm a
part-time
student and I work full time.  Any ideas are welcomed, but I'm not sure
how
much time I'll put into it until after FTIII (FT3?) comes out.	Priority
goes to bug fixes, though.

As for non Windows 95/NT users, sorry, I wanted to do a version in Java
but
I just don't know enough to do it.

Let me know what you think.

   +		 Eric Fialkowski	       +
  +    http://netnow.micron.net/~ericski      +

Prev: Silly ship designs Next: Ship Creator WIn95/NT