Prev: Re: Tenders, among other things Next: Re: Missile Boats

Re: WET THRUST CONVERSION RULES (WWII)

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 22:27:39 -0600
Subject: Re: WET THRUST CONVERSION RULES (WWII)

People who actually *do* things with their lives - next time, on
> Geraldo! wrote:
>

> >COULD SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME???
> >DOES ANYONE HAVE THE CONVERSION RULES FOR CONVERTING THE STATS FOR
WW2
> >VESSELS OVER TO FULL THRUST?
> >I NEED THIS BEFORE SUNDAY (30/11/97) IF POSSIBLE.
>
> Okay, Martin, don't need to shout.  ;-)
>
> Mikko is hosting Binham's Wet Thrust rules. You can download 'em from:
>
>    http://www.swob.dna.fi/mini/gzg/wet-thr.pdf

	I tried to access these rules.	However, I sit and wait for them
download and nothing comes in.	I waited 5 minutes and all the counter
read 0% of 230K.  Could someone send me the Wet Thrust rules?

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	I'd rather rip my heart right out of my ribcage with my bear
hand
and then throw it on the floor and stomp on `till I die... Than spend
one
more mintute with you.

			--"Weird Al" Yankovic
			One more Minute

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Tenders, among other things Next: Re: Missile Boats