Prev: RE: cm scale Next: Re: cm scale collisions

Re: Toronto DS2 Players?

From: "People who actually *do* things with their lives - next time, on Geraldo!" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 14:58:38 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Toronto DS2 Players?

>Any players out there in the Toronto area for DS2? Mail me and maybe we
can
>get together for a game.

(maybe this should go into the never-present FAQ  ;-)

Just fyi, Dave, there are two webpages out there with player locations
across the globe (well, as much as people have let us know about,
anwyays ;)  Mine is at:

    http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/location.html

Jeremy Sadler down in Australia runs the other one; there's a link to
his from mine.

I just checked it, though; no Toronto players on there (which only
means none have come forth and asked to be put on there). But if
you are travelling anywhere...

Mk
-
Only the bravest try where eagles and angels dare to fly
<*>

Prev: RE: cm scale Next: Re: cm scale collisions