Prev: Re: Colony Critical Mass Next: Re: Infantry Dirtside

Re: cm scale sucks

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 01:10:08 +0100
Subject: Re: cm scale sucks

----------
> Från: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@swob.dna.fi>
> Till: FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Ämne: Re: SV: cm scale sucks
> Datum:  den 19 november 1997 07:54
>
> On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:
>
> > That's what you get when you use such large models in cm scale <g>
>
> C'mon Örjan, most of those ships are Silent Death fighters.

The pictures were a bit fuzzy, but from what I could make out of them
the
SD ships weren't the ones causing the problems. (Or is the red blur a
Talon? I can't see well enough to say :-(  ) The ones based on what
looked
like GW Space Fleet bases seem more cramped, though - but they are far
larger than the SD fighters I've seen so far.

Touching bases is my standard formation distance (ie, 3 mu) for lighter
ships (on SD bases, that is; most of them are converted SD units.)
unless
the enemy uses Nova Cannon or Waveguns...

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Colony Critical Mass Next: Re: Infantry Dirtside