Prev: Re: FT: cm scale sucks Next: Turn 1 orders

Thanks everyone!

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 22:18:18 -0600
Subject: Thanks everyone!

Hello All:
	Thanks for everyone who sent their condolences over my recent
streak of
misfortune.  I'll have you know that I and my father and sister are
doing fine.  We've got a nice apartment in Waukesha in which we have
settled down nicely.
	As for my break up with Gina, I'm surviving.  I recently talked
to her
about her reasons and I understand why she made the decision she made...
It doesn't make me feel any better though.  There are no hard feelings
between us and we will remain friends. (Although I do hope she
reconsiders and comes back to me... I can hope.)
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Well Mike, I guess it's just a magical land.  I HATE MAGICAL
LANDS!"

			--Crow T. Robot
			MST3K, "Jack Frost"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: FT: cm scale sucks Next: Turn 1 orders