Prev: Re: Empress Arianna Tournament Update Next: Thanks everyone!

Re: FT: cm scale sucks

From: WENMESS@a...
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 23:09:13 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: FT: cm scale sucks

In a message dated 97-11-18 17:27:31 EST, maxxon@swob.dna.fi writes:

<< My verdict is: Centimeter scale sucks (note the ships placed on top
of
 each other).>>

I had an idea that might be helpful.  Mount ships at different different
base
heights.  Put tiny escorts on a 3.5 inch to 4 inch posts,  cruisers at
about
2.5 to 3 inches,  capitals on standard bases,  and those Superior flying
slabs of lead down at 1 inch.  You'd be able to get the models a bit
closer
without the worry of bashing painted figs together.

While I haven't tried it out yet,  their might also be an increase in
visual
appeal as well with the fleet positioned through the third dimension.

Mike Messenger
wenmess@aol.com

Prev: Re: Empress Arianna Tournament Update Next: Thanks everyone!