Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars Next: Starblazers Fleet Battle

Re: Babylon 5 Wars

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 18:50:09 -0800
Subject: Re: Babylon 5 Wars

Samuel Penn wrote:

...Snip...(JTL)

> Is it possible to not face a hex side while firing? A
> Minbari War Cruiser can only bring all its front weapons
> to bare on a target if that target is neatly lined up
> along a hex row if facings are restricted to hex sides.
> This seems pretty stupid, but I can't find any rules
> which allow lining up on a target. Are there any? Has
> anyone come up with something workable?

...Snip...(JTL)
> --
> Be seeing you,	      http://www.bifrost.demon.co.uk
> Sam.			      -- Fantasy and Science Fiction

Sam,
     I shall admit that I have not tried the B5 rules.
A suggestion for the limited (direct hex line) arc of fire is;
Allow the firing ship to use its main weapons on any hex that
the weapons passed thru or end on during the move portion of the
turn.  (I presume move then fire is the norm.)

Bye for now,
TTFN,
John L.

Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars Next: Starblazers Fleet Battle