Prev: Re: FT Ship SSD, graphic file formats. Next: Re: Opinions on The Complete Wargames Handbook?

Re: FT graphic ship generation program

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 22:21:08 -0700
Subject: Re: FT graphic ship generation program

>>[snip]
>>>I have created a set of templates and symbols in Adobe Illustrator.
>>>I could send you the files, but you need an app that can read
>>>Illustrator files. (Created on Mac, but I think Illustrator is
>>>cross-platform to Windoze now.)

Okay, folks. I've posted my version of the Full Thrust forms and
graphics on my web site, in both .zip and .hqx archives.
They are at <http://www.primenet.com/~reynol/gaming/war/ft/>.

Jon:
   These files are modified somewhat from what I sent you a few
days ago. See the ReadMe for details.

- Sam

Samuel Reynolds
http://www.primenet.com
reynol@primenet.com

Prev: Re: FT Ship SSD, graphic file formats. Next: Re: Opinions on The Complete Wargames Handbook?