Prev: SimAnt (was BioForces) Next: Are they bio ?

Re: Heinlein Arachnids

From: campbelr@d...
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 13:09:06 +0000
Subject: Re: Heinlein Arachnids

 Paul Calvi <tanker@rahul.net> said:

> Oh great. Now my official, GZG, powered-armor troops that I've spent
> hundreds of hours meticulously cleaning and painting and which I spent
> hundreds of my hard earned dollars on, to support Jon and his
wonderful
> products, get to fight against...RUBBER SPIDERS?!?!?!?
>
> Oh the humanity....
>
> <g>

So.... wouldn't they get a bonus on the armour against projectile
weapons then? ...and hand to hand, well I guess it'd just bounce off.
But wouldn't you get a bonus on damage for flame throwers against the
plastic ones?

(Big and Definatly EVIL grin here)

Official rules Jon?
   ;D

Randy

"Creative Financing is the key to any venture. Right John?"
R. Hood (Ret.)

Prev: SimAnt (was BioForces) Next: Are they bio ?