Prev: Jump Troops for SG2 Next: Re: Bio-Forces

Re: Heinlein Arachnids

From: Paul Calvi <tanker@r...>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 19:25:08 -0800
Subject: Re: Heinlein Arachnids

At 02:08 PM 11/6/97, you wrote:
>	I went to a party decoration store that had a large load of
Holloween
>stuff.  I bought two bags of plastic spiders.	The larger I will use as
>soldier bugs, the smaller as worker bugs and an even bigger rubber bug
as a
>brain bug.  The bags cost $3.50, $1.50 respectively and there are
plenty to
>make an entire Brigade of them.  They look far more spider like than
Drenoi
>from StarGuard.  I think the Drenoi just look like guys in bug suits.
>wonder what the Kravak bugs look like...
>	Phil P.

Oh great. Now my official, GZG, powered-armor troops that I've spent
hundreds of hours meticulously cleaning and painting and which I spent
hundreds of my hard earned dollars on, to support Jon and his wonderful
products, get to fight against...RUBBER SPIDERS?!?!?!?

Oh the humanity....

<g>

-----
Paul J. Calvi Jr.
tanker@rahul.net

"If I had time...to study war, I think I should concentrate almost
entirely
on the 'actualities of war,' the effects of tiredness, hunger, fear,
lack
of sleep, weather....The principles of strategy and tactics...are
absurdly
simple: it is the actualities that make war so complicated and so
difficult, and are usually neglected by historians."

--FM Archibald Wavell to B.H. Liddell Hart (as quoted in "Frontsoldaten:
The German Soldier in World War Two" by Stephen G. Fritz.)

Prev: Jump Troops for SG2 Next: Re: Bio-Forces