Prev: Re: jee-uu and BattleFleet Gothic (was Re: SV: Full Tilt?) Next: Re: EA Tournament

Re: Wet Thrust for WW2

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 08:59:40 -0600
Subject: Re: Wet Thrust for WW2

A gentleman on rec.games.miniatures.misc sent me a draft of his rules
and
some ship lists. I'll see if I can't find it again and at least ship his
address to you. To my shame, I haven't tried them out yet.

The_Beast

Martin.Gaskell@onynet.co.uk on 11/02/97 01:19:06 PM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

To:   FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
cc:    (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)
Subject:  Wet Thrust for WW2

    Is there a set of rules adapting Full thrust for WW2 Battle ships if
there is where is it and if there isn't then I am going to write a set.

Prev: Re: jee-uu and BattleFleet Gothic (was Re: SV: Full Tilt?) Next: Re: EA Tournament