Prev: Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted... Next: Re: Strategic Thrust

Blatant commercial posting (15mm figs)!

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 09:22:52 +0000
Subject: Blatant commercial posting (15mm figs)!

Hi all,

This is a blatant "for sale" posting, but it is not really for GZG -
just
an offer of some secondhand goods I've picked up.
I hope no-one will mind me doing this, and I PROMISE it will be only a
one-off - I'm not going to make a habit of it.....

For the last few weeks several of the list members have been asking
about
15mm SF figures. By sheer coincidence, on Sunday I managed to pick up a
large number of these secondhand at a show. It is a mixed lot of
Tabletop
Games and old Citadel Traveller figs, with some Asgard aliens thrown in;
over 300 figures in total (maybe 200 humans/100 aliens or so). All are
painted after a fashion - mainly single colour overall with a few
details
picked out (gunmetal rifle, blob of flesh for the face...), then gloss
varnished - certainly NOT spectacular paint jobs, very basic wargamer's
standard (if that), and most people would want to repaint them. All are
mounted on card bases, about half-inch square.

The Humans consist of troops of all tech levels (inc. PA and Dreadnought
armours), Police, ship crew etc., and the aliens include good quantities
of
Aslan, Vargr, Oorts and Mandiblex (the last two some of the Asgard alien
races).

I haven't had a chance to count or list all the stuff properly, but
would
like to move the whole lot in one go if anyone's interested. Basically
I'm
open to offers, either cash or swap for something interesting....

Please email me direct rather than flood the list!

Thanks

Jon (GZG)

jon@gzero.dungeon.com (Ground Zero Games)

Prev: Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted... Next: Re: Strategic Thrust