Prev: Re: What is FMA (was Common to-hit system) Next: Re: FT: Empress Arianna Tournament Update

Re: FT graphic ship generation program

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 19:20:27 -0800
Subject: Re: FT graphic ship generation program

Phillip E. Pournelle wrote:

> Hello,
>	  I would apreciate it if someone were to send me a program that
I can use
> to generate graphic ships for FT.  I would like to have that is
flexible
> that you essentially place the different items in and not neccessarily
have
> to follow the original FT ship construction rules.  I tried to get it
from
> web sites but they were all down...  It would be best if the program
were a
> self extracting file or something that can be used by a standard
graphics
> program.
>	  Thank you,
>		  Phil
Phil.
     I have been using the 'SHIPBITS.BMP' file for paintbrush,
and creating outlines for the 'FT' ships that I have.	If you
think this would satisfy your needs contact me at the next
minicom. (15th Nov. or 06 Dec.)
Bye for now,
John Leary

Prev: Re: What is FMA (was Common to-hit system) Next: Re: FT: Empress Arianna Tournament Update