Prev: Re: Hello.... Hello.... Is there anyone out there? Next: Re: Miniature Cement

FT graphic ship generation program

From: "Phillip E. Pournelle" <pepourne@n...>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 10:06:16
Subject: FT graphic ship generation program

Hello,
	I would apreciate it if someone were to send me a program that I
can use
to generate graphic ships for FT.  I would like to have that is flexible
that you essentially place the different items in and not neccessarily
have
to follow the original FT ship construction rules.  I tried to get it
from
web sites but they were all down...  It would be best if the program
were a
self extracting file or something that can be used by a standard
graphics
program.
	Thank you,
		Phil

Prev: Re: Hello.... Hello.... Is there anyone out there? Next: Re: Miniature Cement