Prev: Re: Full Thrust players in Dallas, Texas area? -Reply Next: FT graphic ship generation program

Re: Hello.... Hello.... Is there anyone out there?

From: "Alfredo Lorente" <alfredo@e...>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 09:44:00 +0000
Subject: Re: Hello.... Hello.... Is there anyone out there?

> Is there a problem with the list?  I haven't got any new mail from
> the FT list in 2 days.  Is anyone else experiencing the same
> problems?

I've gotten a couple messages - if you don't get this one thru' the
list, you might have a problem...

Ob. GZG:  Has anybody tried to do SG2 with Green Army Men?  I ask
'cause the GAM's are 'bout twice or three times the size of the 25 mm
mini's...  Do people use half inches, or cm's?	Or is there some
other alternative (other than a bigger table or to buy 25mm models -
I don't have the time before the con...)

Alfredo

Prev: Re: Full Thrust players in Dallas, Texas area? -Reply Next: FT graphic ship generation program