Prev: SV: Starfire ISW-4, was Re: The much Awaited... Next: Re: Miniature Cement

Miniature Cement

From: John Menichelli <menichel@p...>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 18:58:05 -1000
Subject: Miniature Cement

Here's a question I'm hoping the people on this list can help me with:

I've cemented the various Full Thrust ships to their bases using
Inst-Cure+
(i.e. super glue). [That is, I'm gluing the posts into the holes drilled
in
the bottom of the ship.] However, it seems that this is a high-stress
joint, so I'm having to constantly re-glue the posts back onto the
ships.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what glue/cement I should use for
better bond?

Thanks in advance.

John Menichelli 		   menichel@pixi.com

Prev: SV: Starfire ISW-4, was Re: The much Awaited... Next: Re: Miniature Cement