Prev: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems Next: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems

Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems

From: I hate it when people say 'Nice costume' - when I'm not wearing one! <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 08:59:43 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems

>> >ps. Notice how the videos of second season where released here at
the same
>> >time as 5th season starts in the states.
>>
>> Yeah.  I noticed that too.  Trying to keep the masses happy I guess.
>>

>Oh, Yeah. Right. *You guys* get B5 videos. JMS has said he can't get
them
>released here in the states because Warner Bros. has said there isn't a
big
>enough market to make it profittable (last I heard anyway). :)

Just fyi, Columbia House is *supposed* to be releasing videos here in
the States very soon now....with 'very soon now' being possibly
December.

>BTW Where do you apply the damage done by the Narn Energy Mine if your
in the
>hex where it goes off? (Randomly to a hex facing or to the hex face
facing the
>firing Narn ship's hex) Also, the rules have you remember the range
that it was
>fired at - why? if there is no range penalty.

I figured you'd use them against the side of the ship in which the EM
came
screaming in (treat it as a direct-fire weapon in this case)

Mk
-
During the run-and-fight-and-run-again battle through this forest of
horror,
she is finally cornered. Her weapons have been left deep in the bodies
of the
slain or broken against the granite-hard scales of these snakes that are
not
snakes. Her stand to the death must be fought here. Though her only
weapons
are her hands and her deep and wide knowledge of the slayers, she does
not
fear them. They will die. Of this she is sure.

Prev: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems Next: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems