Prev: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems Next: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems

Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 12:07:18 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems

>All this stuff about AoG having distribution problems is fine but what
does
>it all mean for us poor bastards in Oz where we got some of the early
>figures as well as a few copies of the game. I hate to say it but to me
>this all sugests that AoG won't be in business too long.

As AOG have told us on the B5Wars list, negotiating the distribution
rights
for Australia (an Europe) is currently a real pain in the bum, so it has
taken a back seat to getting the game fully released in the States and
Canada.  They fully intend to market the game in Europe and Oz, but they
need to negotiate a contract with Warner Bros. Europe and Oz for
distribution here and over there, so don't be too critcal.  They are
2-man
operation making a product that everyone wants right now, so they are
supplying their immediate market.

If you see the chance to get copies of the minis and the game here in
Oz,
snap it up if you like B5!  Its illegal to sell them here and I can say
that
the game is pretty good.  I snatched up my copy!

>	Tony.
>ps. Notice how the videos of second season where released here at the
same
>time as 5th season starts in the states.

Yeah.  I noticed that too.  Trying to keep the masses happy I guess.

-Kelvin.....

	"Young lady, in THIS house we obey
	      the laws of Thermodynamics!"
			-Homer Simpson
	    email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems Next: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems