Prev: RE: house rules/offline Next: RE: house rules/offline

SV: Fun Stuff (was Map Sizes)

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 18:38:53 +0100
Subject: SV: Fun Stuff (was Map Sizes)

Todd wrote:

> > since everyone is sharing a little of what the y do when playing a
game
> and
> > such let me share some fun stuff we have trieda t my house.
> > First we play using the entire living room and dining room
(approximately
> > 30 X 15).  We have several rules we use:
>	snipped
>
> I love it and will try the same thing. We have been having problems
running
> out of space on my table (6x4ft). the floor may be just the thing.

How big are your models? If you measure in cm instead of inches, your
table
suddenly "becomes" 15x10ft instead... but with big models (Superior and
similar) measuring in cm means that fighters will have to land on the
ship
before the point defences can shoot them <g>

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: RE: house rules/offline Next: RE: house rules/offline