Prev: Re: Fleet Book Next: Re: DSII 1/300 Scale Heavy Gear style minis..

Re: DSII 1/300 Scale Heavy Gear style minis..

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 09:21:57 +0100
Subject: Re: DSII 1/300 Scale Heavy Gear style minis..

>I think that there's a market. I have	5000 point tracked, wheeled,
>Hover, and Grav armies. Now I need to build a walker force. I am SO
>impressed with the new DSII stuff (particularly the new Hover tanks
>and VTOLS) that I would really like to see some size 1-3 walkers done
>like DP9's Heavy Gear stuff. I'll even workk on a web ruleset! Jon?
>KR?....;-)
>Mike Wikan
>Game Design\Conceptual Art
>n-Space, Inc.
>A Producer of 3D Entertainment Software
>
>"Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot."

A nice idea; when Kev White gets a break in his work schedule, I may see
what we can do. Unfortunately, like me, he's only got one pair of hands
(and one brain...) and I don't know of anyone else who is available and
good enough to match Kev's style. But, I'll have a chat to him and see
what
he thinks....
What sort of sizes do you have in mind? I'd think about 10-12mm tall for
size 1 (basically an Infantry Walker), 15-20mm for size 2, about 25mm
for
size 3; anything bigger and you can probably use BTech stuff.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Fleet Book Next: Re: DSII 1/300 Scale Heavy Gear style minis..