Prev: Re: Cool Maps Next: Re: Low Tech forces in DSII/SGII

SV: SV: Map Sizes

From: Joachim Heck - SunSoft <jheck@E...>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 08:10:59 -0400
Subject: SV: SV: Map Sizes

Oerjan Ohlson writes:

@:) As does the Leviathan and some of the GeoHex maps :-) The reason I
@:) don't like using Starfire maps for FT is that they _don't_ have
@:) any stars in the background...

  The new SFB maps also have a tasteful blue nebula/star background.

It looks nice but unfortunately takes away the "cloaking" bonus
Klingon ships used to get because they were represented by black
counters.  I don't know whether the hexes are big enough to use for FT
but I guess it would work if you just wanted to keep track of
directions.  In the same package was a very large (6'x6'?) map in four
sections.

-joachim

Prev: Re: Cool Maps Next: Re: Low Tech forces in DSII/SGII