Prev: SV: Map Sizes Next: Fun Stuff (was Map Sizes)

Re: Are My GenCon Pictures on a Web Site Somewhere?

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@b...>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 97 16:39:02 -0600
Subject: Re: Are My GenCon Pictures on a Web Site Somewhere?

 Allan Goodall wrote:
 > > Just wondering if anyone posted my GenCon pics to a web site, yet.
 > > I've had a couple of people ask.

 Cris Pratt replied:
 > yup...i posted em...or well, the one with me in them anyway...

 > http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Cavern/4416/

 > i didn't indenitfy anybody but allan and myself, mostly because i
don't
 > know who most of the ppl are

 Well the group picture from left to right is; Allan Goodall, Chris
Pratt,
 Dean Gundberg, Mark Siefert, Bryan Miller, Jeff Gullion, Tim Pope, and
 Mike Miserendino

 The second pic is a good pic of me (thanks for the close up Allan :-/ )

 determining hits and damage after rolling the dice.

 The third one is me rolling dice again, I think Rick Rutherford behind
me,
 then to the right Mike, Mark and Chris.

 Sorry if I made a mistake on anyone or spelled someone's name wrong.

 Dean
 <dean.gundberg@bcbsnd.com>

Prev: SV: Map Sizes Next: Fun Stuff (was Map Sizes)