Prev: Re: Fun Stuff (was Map Sizes) Next: RE: Internet Message

Re: Flame wars generator

From: Deeply in Love with Dot <jw4@b...>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 08:56:44 +0100
Subject: Re: Flame wars generator

At 17:44 09/10/97 -0500, you wrote:

> >>System: Flame War Generator
>System: Holographic Physics Professor
>Who knows could work?
Add another one..
Admin System
A specific form of ECM which operates specifically on those ships
operating
a Flame War generator. The system operates by cutting the medium of
communication off between the ships using the system.

Just a hint :). Although I have to say that was barely a camp fire of a
flamewar..

			TTFN
				Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: Re: Fun Stuff (was Map Sizes) Next: RE: Internet Message