Prev: Re: Vector Rules Next: Re: DSII question: Artillery

Re: Vector Rules

From: Sutherland <charles@n...>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 21:30:34 -0500
Subject: Re: Vector Rules

>As another player in the Numrod Station game, I want to concur with
>this.	If we had unlimited facing changes, it would take a lot of the
>tactics and maneuvering out of the game.  I know I spent a LOT of time
>on the last turn trying really hard to end up with my guns baring on
>the enemy, and his guns not hitting me.  I failed :), but it was a
>good try.

>Corridor of Endless Winding
>Leader of the Assult on the Nimrod Station

Hey there.

	This is Chuk[former pilot of ThunderTird].  That game was pretty
fun
[short for me though].	I agree fully about the spin and turning though.
If you let it play like that you will end up with battle barges that
drift
along and just rotate and blast everything that gets close.  Not much
fun.

								That
Chuk Guy

PS- those drones really suck :).  Hope I caused a little discomfort to
you
bug wankers.

Prev: Re: Vector Rules Next: Re: DSII question: Artillery