Prev: Re: Vector Rules / Inertial dampers Next: Re: Vector Rules

Re: Vector Rules

From: Brian Bell <PDGA6560@c...>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 15:52:58 -0400
Subject: Re: Vector Rules

I have been away and missed the beginning of this thread. If I repeat
someone else's opinion, please forgive me.

Two options appeal to me:

1) The easiest is that if a ship has 1 point of thrust left (unused) it
can
face any single direction for firing purposes.

2) Each point of thrust that is left (unused) will permit a 3 point
facing
change. Thus an average thrust 4 battleship could only apply 2 points of
thrust to change course if it needed to target to the rear.

Brian Bell
pdga6560@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html

Prev: Re: Vector Rules / Inertial dampers Next: Re: Vector Rules