Prev: Re: Can't Recommend this Site for GZG fans (was Re: Dirtside Miniatures -take a look at these) Next: Re: Motorcycles in DSII and SGII

RE: Motorcycles in DSII and SGII

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 11:26:50 +1000
Subject: RE: Motorcycles in DSII and SGII

In SGII I use motorcycles as an individual unit mainly as I use them as
recon vehicles or in one scenario as a courier! Haven't quite thought of
a situation to parallel the Japanese push bike battalions of WWII yet! I
use them as Hi-Mob wheeled, size 1, armour d6 as other vehicles.

For combat if a hit is scored I use a 1d6, 1,2 the rider is hit and 3-6
the bike. Then for damage treat as normal vehicle hits; any damage to
the bike has a potential risk of injury to rider as well.