Prev: RE: Sa'vasku Next: RE: Aliens Action Fleet APC

RE: Aliens Action Fleet APC

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 08:43:00 +1000 (EST)
Subject: RE: Aliens Action Fleet APC

>Are these the Micro Machine versions, as I have seen them at Space
Oddysey in
>Manchester, and also in a "cheapo" shop in manchester called Images,
where
I got
>the complete set of 3 packs for £6-00.  Images has since closed down(I
bought
>mine in January, along with the predator sets for the same price), but
if you
>persist in trying the many "cheapo" shops in the high streets
(Poundstretcher,
>What Shops? ect) you may find some more hanging around, very cheap.
The also
>sell the Babylon 5 Ships at a reduced price too.

Nope.  These aren't the Micro-Machines ones that come as three tiny
models
per pack.  These are roughly 25mm scale vehicles that come with a couple
of
figures.  They are just the right scale to use as APC's for any 25-30mm
Sci-Fi game you like.  That's why there are so many of us outside the
U.S.
who want to get them!

-Kelvin.....

	"Young lady, in THIS house we obey
	      the laws of Thermodynamics!"
			-Homer Simpson
	    email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: RE: Sa'vasku Next: RE: Aliens Action Fleet APC