Prev: Scotia MicroModels minis (longish) Next: OFF-QUESTION: How big is an Alderson point?

RE: Aliens Action Fleet APC

From: Seth Hollingsworth <louiseandseth@c...>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 97 18:21:12 GMT
Subject: RE: Aliens Action Fleet APC

on 30 Sep 97, FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk wrote...

>>Er, how  many of us out there really want some of these. If I could
find
>>them I'd get four! Seriously it is almost worth an approach to a
company
>>direct!?
>>
>>Owen Glover
>>IT Services
>
>Unfortunately it isn't.  I approached Galoob on email a while back when
>first saw them and they said while they would love to sell to me, they
>can't.  The Aliens APC's cannot be sold or re-sold outside America.
Some
>sort of licencing thing.  Kinda sucks.  Ah well.
>
>-Kelvin.....
>
>====================================
>	 "Young lady, in THIS house we obey
>	       the laws of Thermodynamics!"
>			 -Homer Simpson
>====================================
>	     email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Are these the Micro Machine versions, as I have seen them at Space
Oddysey in
Manchester, and also in a "cheapo" shop in manchester called Images,
where I got
the complete set of 3 packs for £6-00.	Images has since closed down(I
bought
mine in January, along with the predator sets for the same price), but
if you
persist in trying the many "cheapo" shops in the high streets
(Poundstretcher,
What Shops? ect) you may find some more hanging around, very cheap.  The
also
sell the Babylon 5 Ships at a reduced price too.

Good Luck

Seth Hollingsworth.

Prev: Scotia MicroModels minis (longish) Next: OFF-QUESTION: How big is an Alderson point?