Prev: Re: One question that's plagued me about Full Thrust Next: Re: One question that's plagued me about Full Thrust

Aliens Action Fleet APC

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <sadlerj@z...>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 22:02:33 +1000
Subject: Aliens Action Fleet APC

Greetings all,

I have a request to make, and excuse me if it's a bit mercenary for the
list.. <grin>

I'm trying to locate, and purchase, TWO of the Galoob Aliens Action
Fleet
APCs. Unfortunately, the one place I had located (on the Net) that sold
them internationally appears not to sell them anymore.

I was hoping some kind, generous person would help me out in my endevour
-
especially if they are in the United States.

If this wonderful person is in the US, then I was hoping to organise a
direct order to Galoob through this great person. If not, I was hoping
that
they could do a little search for me of their local area.

I really, really want to add two of these great miniatures to my
Stargrunt
forces.  I will pay for the miniatures and all postage and shipping
costs
accrued by whomever helps me out.

I am looking for honest people, which is why I've come to the Full
Thrust
Mailing List - after exhausting my search options on the Net, this is
the
first place I thought of because I knew all of you would understand the
search for that perfect miniature to complete your forces. I've found
it,
but now I can't get my hands on it.

Anyone who can help, please let me know ASAP.

JS
--
Jeremy Sadler
sadlerj@ocean.com.au

Prev: Re: One question that's plagued me about Full Thrust Next: Re: One question that's plagued me about Full Thrust