Prev: RE: PDS - Super Rapid Fire Guns == ScatterPack Next: Re: Faster Than Light Travel

One question that's plagued me about Full Thrust

From: "Haun, Gilles, SSG" <haung@E...>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 14:57:59 -0400
Subject: One question that's plagued me about Full Thrust

Tim,

Hope you don't mind the barrage of mail but I have a question that's
bothered me ever since I first picked up FT and later after picking up
MT:

If we have the tech to put rail guns on aerospace and ground vehicles,
why are the Kra'vak the only ones to use them on starships.  It would
seem a natural evolution as would the armoring of a ship.  I've never
gotten an answer to his from Geo-hex here in the States when I asked.
Care to shed a little light on it?

Thanks,

Gil

Prev: RE: PDS - Super Rapid Fire Guns == ScatterPack Next: Re: Faster Than Light Travel