Prev: Re: Buck Rogers and FT Next: One question that's plagued me about Full Thrust

RE: PDS - Super Rapid Fire Guns == ScatterPack

From: "Haun, Gilles, SSG" <haung@E...>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 14:53:48 -0400
Subject: RE: PDS - Super Rapid Fire Guns == ScatterPack

Tim

Thanks for the response.  I just wanted to boot this message to you
because I've only been on the mail list since yesterday, but you've made
me feel welcomed.  I'm active Army here in the US myself and dealt quite
a bit with Artillery, Armor, and Infantry around the world (having
recently come back from Bosnia where I had the opportunity to work with
other foreign contingents in Sarajevo).  I had thought about the
messages that I had read and wanted to give a little of my input, and
what pleased to see it welcomed.

Now imagine if that gun kept ammo on a belt-feed mechanism!  ::putting
pencil to paper::  Thanks again for making a yank feel welcome.  If you
have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Gil

If