Prev: Re: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED Next: Re: FTL Sytems-Game Implications...

Re: Regard of FTL technology...

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 13:03:07 -0400
Subject: Re: Regard of FTL technology...

*
 *
 *
 *
> *Chun-Kai Wang a.k.a. Kevin, Zelt, and Zilvra Argith
 *

*

I don't mind the FTL/relitivity discussion, but I think someone should
point out that FTL is impossible as we understand things NOW.  Who knows
what we may come up with in a few hundred years.  The solution could be
something so simple that we are just too obtuse to see it...

They once said that no could breath when traveling faster than 30MPH. We
did.

They once said man can't fly.  He did.

They once said man can't fly faster than sound.  He did.

They once said moon landings were impossible.  We did several.

Nobody can tell me that something is impossible.  We only need to spend
enough time, and figure out how to do it.  And keep an open mind.  Some
of todays scienctists have closed there minds to any possiblities.

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED Next: Re: FTL Sytems-Game Implications...