Prev: Re: Star Blazers Fleet Battle System Next: Re: Different FTL methods - was FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED

Re: Tolerance - MIME attachments in ASCII are OK?

From: Alexander Williams <thantos@a...>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 14:50:16 -0400
Subject: Re: Tolerance - MIME attachments in ASCII are OK?

On Tue, 16 Sep 1997, Samuel Penn wrote:

> Everything I've ever used supports uuencode. I've never come
> across a base64 decoder which works hassle free (on either
> UNIX or RISC OS).

Here's a hint: PINE.  Examine my headers.  Yes, I'm coming from a UNIX
box; I'm /surrounded/ in UNIX boxen, its DEC's UNIX Tech Support Center.
Elm, for those who don't like Pine, is also fully MIME compliant and has
been forever.  Both run without a hitch on my DECstation 5000 running
ULTRIX as home as well as the Alphas here at work.

So much for claims sans support.

ObDSII: Is there really enough interest in SGII for me to include stats
for CENTURION infantry in both DSII and SGII?  (Mind you, I'll probably
do
it anyway, but it'd be interesting to hear if its desired or not.)

--
[  Alexander Williams {thantos@alf.dec.com/zander@photobooks.com}  ]
[ Alexandrvs Vrai,  Prefect 8,000,000th Experimental Strike Legion ]

Prev: Re: Star Blazers Fleet Battle System Next: Re: Different FTL methods - was FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED