Prev: Re: SGII - Vehicle Over-run Next: Re: DSII Kryomek Adaptations

Re: Tolerance??

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 23:00:31 -0400
Subject: Re: Tolerance??

>Personally the attachments don't bother me, neither does the FTL thread
>(yet), but can't we be a little more tolerant??

Personally I thnk we have been more than tolerant.  I just agreed with
Stuart about the fact that FTL thread has gone on long enough (over a
week
now IIRC).  It started out O.K., but now its moved beyond most of us and
into the realm of hard-core physics.  So let's leave it to those who
want to
discuss it then.  It was all starting to get a bit much for me.

-Kelvin.....

	"Young lady, in THIS house we obey
	      the laws of Thermodynamics!"
			-Homer Simpson
	    email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Re: SGII - Vehicle Over-run Next: Re: DSII Kryomek Adaptations