Prev: Different FTL methods - was FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED Next: Tolerance??

Re: Updated DSII/CENTURION Text (now with examples!)

From: Why is it always 'thin air'? Why can't it be 'fat air'? 'Mostly fit but could lose a few pounds air'? <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 20:08:49 -0400
Subject: Re: Updated DSII/CENTURION Text (now with examples!)

Chiming in to kinda echo Sam's sentiments...

>>   This message is in MIME format.  The first part should be readable
text,
>>   while the remaining parts are likely unreadable without MIME-aware
tools.
>>   Send mail to mime@docserver.cac.washington.edu for more info.
>>
>> --0-899180149-874210068=:7228
>>
>> Just in case anyone liked the last one ...
>
>Large attachments like this should really be on a web/ftp
>site with a pointer to its location sent here, I would have
>thought.

Additionally not everyone can read attachments. I can't. I know people
on here who won't. I also do not read my email via netscape or any other
browser. If you want to share the info with people on here, ought to
send it in ASCII text. If there are things that can't be ASCII'd, then
either post 'em to a website, or find someone who can draw ASCII art
like there's no tomorrow (I happen to personally know someone who can,
and is known on the Nets as "Dr ASCII"; however, he's not a gamer...).

My $0.02 in the matter. I need to go write up a trip report, so I return
you to your regularly scheduled FT/DS2/SG2 discussions...

Mk
-
During the run-and-fight-and-run-again battle through this forest of
horror,
she is finally cornered. Her weapons have been left deep in the bodies
of the
slain or broken against the granite-hard scales of these snakes that are
not
snakes. Her stand to the death must be fought here. Though her only
weapons
are her hands and her deep and wide knowledge of the slayers, she does
not
fear them. They will die. Of this she is sure.

Prev: Different FTL methods - was FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED Next: Tolerance??