Prev: Re: Monoculture Aliens, etc. Next: Re: Monoculture Aliens, etc.

Re: Star Trek background - Reply

From: Adrian Bruce <adrian@i...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 05:36:20 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Trek background - Reply

David Brewer wrote:

> In message <s418133a.065@wpg.uwe.ac.uk> Phillip Atcliffe writes:
> > Allan Goodall, survey collator extraordinare, wrote:

	Lots of interesting stuff deleted which I think is pretty way
off topic, but.....

> All aliens have inflexible codes of honour and tradition. Yawn.

I wouldn't wipe this out as being so unrealistic! Having lived in Japan
for 10
years, and being referred to legally as a 'Registed Alien', and I have
to carry a
card to that effect, there are so many instances here where things are
done because
'<Japanese> have inflexible codes of honour and tradition'!!!
Anybody who has lived here for more than 5 years (anything less than 3
years is
still the honey moon period ) can tell many, many MANY bizaare stories..

My own original Helios Assention notes ( Rising Sun, get it?) based so
many bizarre
alien behavior on stuff I've lived with.....

--
	Adrian Bruce   adrian@inetc.roland.co.jp
	Science Fiction Fantasy Design and Implementation

Prev: Re: Monoculture Aliens, etc. Next: Re: Monoculture Aliens, etc.