Prev: Supplement Survey Results [Long] Next: Re: Muskets in SG2? (was Re: United States Civil War)

GenCon Pics Available

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 23:11:40 -0400
Subject: GenCon Pics Available

Hi, gang. I got my pictures back from GenCon. I had some pertinent ones
loaded onto a Photo CD so that I can load them onto my computer. I have
picture from Mike Miserendino's Dark Star game, a picture of some
listers
who attended the con, and a couple of pictures from the mailing list FT
game.

If you'd like to see these pictures, let me know and I will e-mail them
you. I can send the pictures as graphics files. Let me know what format
you
would like (i.e. GIF, JPEG, PCD, BMP) and whether or not you have PKZIP
and/or WinZip. I don't have a web site of my own (yet) so I can't place
them
there. However if anyone else has some extra space on their web page and
would like to host the pics, let me know your preferred file format and
I'll
send them along.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Supplement Survey Results [Long] Next: Re: Muskets in SG2? (was Re: United States Civil War)