Prev: Re: Star System Attack Next: Supplement Survey Results [Long]

RE: Faster Than Light Travel

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 23:07:48 -0400
Subject: RE: Faster Than Light Travel

>From what little I've noticed on the show, it appears they use "Jump
lanes" a little similar to those used in Margaret Weis' _Star of the
Guardians_ series, except they're only open at specific times. [eg. they
have been in a hurry on several occasions as they didn't want to miss
the lane.]

(w) Brendan.Robertson @ employment.gov.au
'Neath Southern Skies
Am I not destroying my enemies, when I make
friends of them?   - Abraham Lincoln