Prev: Re: Faster Than Light Travel Next: Re: Star System Attack

RE: Star System Attack

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 19:13:21 -0400
Subject: RE: Star System Attack

If you read the background sections of FT & MT, it does explain the FTL
sequence.  Effectively, the further you jump, the more inaccurate the
landing.  Who wants to jump 5 light years only to find the entire fleet
re-emerges in the same spot.  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

(w) Brendan.Robertson @ employment.gov.au
'Neath Southern Skies
Am I not destroying my enemies, when I make
friends of them?   - Abraham Lincoln