Prev: Star Maps Next: Re: Stars (was: RE: [OFFICIAL] Background thoughts(Size of Human Space))

Re: CALL TO U.N.S.C.!!

From: "Cristobal A. Mera" <cam1614@u...>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 17:12:52 -0400
Subject: Re: CALL TO U.N.S.C.!!

On Tue, 9 Sep 1997, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

> > > As for fighters, well Babylon Five
> > > Wars has given us Starfuries, need i say more?
> >
> > Actually if you take acloser look at the GZG UNSC "Star Tigers" you
> > might well find a certain b5ish resemblance.  Purely coincidence of
> > course.
>
> And, of course, the B5Wars Starfuries are _BIG_ - at least as big as
most
> of my light cruisers - while the Star Tigers are, well, fighter-sized
:)

> Oerjan Ohlson

I  know, i know, but us folks on the other side of the pond don't have
easy access to GZG stuff as easily. But fear not! For soon i will
arrange
a group order from our little college own and have TRUE U.N.S.C.
wargear!!!!
MBUAH-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!

Seriously though, can anyone tell me what the the UNSC fighters (and
whatever else they have) look like?
Thanks for any help,

Cris (that crazy, fun lovin' UNSC guy) M.

Prev: Star Maps Next: Re: Stars (was: RE: [OFFICIAL] Background thoughts(Size of Human Space))