Prev: Star Maps/Mapping (was: Stars (was: ...)) Next: Re: Stars (was: RE: [OFFICIAL] Background thoughts(Size of

Stop the maddness! (Was: Star Trek background)

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 08:42:31 -0400
Subject: Stop the maddness! (Was: Star Trek background)

OK everyone:
	I think that we (including myself) have gotten way off topic
here.
There is no need to carry this political conversation any further (at
least in this venue).  We got our chance to rip on ST and to get in our
personal political ran, now let's return to the safety of discussion of
GZG and prevent the digital bloodshed of a full fledged flame war.

Later,
Mark S.
UN Peacekeeper
(from his black helicopter somewhere over Wacco, Ruby Ridge, or
Roswell--I'm not telling you which.)

Prev: Star Maps/Mapping (was: Stars (was: ...)) Next: Re: Stars (was: RE: [OFFICIAL] Background thoughts(Size of