Prev: Re: Looking for Combine GEVs Next: Re: Looking for Combine GEVs

Mailing list games

From: Christopher Pratt <valen10@f...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 17:41:37 -0400

hey guys....

I just had a really great idea...

howbout if we come up with a list of offical systems and optional rules,
from the ones created by list members...for use in list member games,
like on the rare occasions when we can get together at cons.  this would
allow us to plan ahead and give us a base line of tactical options  for
discussions on the list...

perhaps when we get the rules hashed out...we can get them posted on the
unoffical web site...

think about it....if nothing else arguing over which rules should be and
shouldn't be inculded will keep us busy for a while

chris "just plain outta witty coments" pratt
valen10@flash.net

Prev: Re: Looking for Combine GEVs Next: Re: Looking for Combine GEVs