Prev: Re: Hibernia Forever Next: Re:allegiance

Re: Stategic Thrust

From: "Chris McCurry" <CMCCURR@v...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 16:07:04 -0400
Subject: Re: Stategic Thrust

>>In other words, if a spin-off group doesn't have any starships or the
>>means to manufacture and/or maintain starships, then what relevance do
>>they have in Full Thrust?
>>StarGrunt is a different story -- assault rifles are cheap and
plentiful
>>(from the point of view of a splinter faction, anyway), and you could
also
>>make a case for Dirtside II, but I really don't see how the Free
People's
>>Republic of Madison, Wisconsin is going to get into space.

I would think that you would do what any rebellious group would do when
they want something they didn't have..

take their assault rifles tat are plentiful and cheep	and go steal
one.

which  could be very involved..
 i.e.  assault a ground base steal a shuttle / shuttle up to a ship that
you decide you want / and hop on board.

"This ship has been declared the property of the Republic of Madison,
Wisconsin throw down your arms or be destroyed..."

that least that's how it works in the movies...

my $0.02 worth... though i hear it's not worth so much any more  =oP

CMC

Prev: Re: Hibernia Forever Next: Re:allegiance