Prev: RE: modular star ships Next: savasku capital ships.

RE: Strategic Thrust--technology groups

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 02:09:46 -0400
Subject: RE: Strategic Thrust--technology groups

Don't forget:
Missile Technology - weapon - selfcontained, unmanned ships
   defense - *DAF style weapons or screens/armour to stop appropiate
impact/detonation.
Fighter Technology - small manned attack craft
   defense - *DAF style weapons only. screens/armour vs ramming

(w) Brendan.Robertson @ employment.gov.au
'Neath Southern Skies
Am I not destroying my enemies, when I make
friends of them?   - Abraham Lincoln

standard