Prev: Re: Free Tex-Cal Next: Re: Stategic Thrust

Re: What I want (really!)

From: "Chris McCurry" <CMCCURR@v...>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 18:32:56 -0400
Subject: Re: What I want (really!)

>Am I in an even smaller minority who want 15mm stuff for SG II ?

I love 15mm  or anything close to it

I use a lot of the new Heavy Gear miniatures. (at least the soldiers

I'm also hoping that they do figures for the gun platforms in HG (heavy
Gear)

and I do a lot of "converting" building my own stuff using parts of
different figures ( i do some with FT too)

my favorite is to use 72 scale models  even though they are not quite to
scale they are close enough and do wonders for building your own stuff.

My $0.02

Chris

Prev: Re: Free Tex-Cal Next: Re: Stategic Thrust