Prev: Re: Just a thought (a little long) Next: Re: What I want (really!)

Re: Free Tex-Cal

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 17:57:53 -0400
Subject: Re: Free Tex-Cal

Excerpts from FT: 2-Sep-97 Re: Free Tex-Cal by ngilsena@indigo.ie
> Oh dear..I see the civil war is starting late this year. As a matter
> of interest what is the allegiance of the various people on this list
> to the various power blocks in Full thrust?  Being rather a fan of
> NSL ships I suppose thats where my allegiance lies.

Well, given the ships I use I suppose I support the Evil Empire (tm)
that dwells just outside the borders of the FT universe.  However, since
they & I don't agree on lots of things, I'd say I'm a renegade portion
of the EE, on a five year mission to seek out habitable worlds to house
all the people on the ragtag fleet fleeing the tyranny -- um, wait, I
think I'm mixing storylines again. ^_^

> Anyone else?	And do we have any seconders for the Hibernian
> republic?  Free Guinness  to all who support it.

Hibernian republic?

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Re: Just a thought (a little long) Next: Re: What I want (really!)