Prev: Re: (Subject deleted) Next: Apology: to all list members.

Re: Just a thought (a little long)

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 04:33:41 -0400
Subject: Re: Just a thought (a little long)

At 20:29 31/08/97 -0400, Allan wrote:

  8< snippity spip >8

 Go into a newsgroup and
>you'll often find "What's Stargrunt 2 like?" type posts. The answers
will
>review the game, but if you don't happen to see this post and/or
thread,
you have no idea.

So we write a SGII FAQ web site (from a players point of view) It will
obviously be biased (but then again you want the sort of players who
prefer
thinking rather than being told what to think so it shouldn't matter),
you
could include all the links to figures / gaming groups / other reviews
etc.

So who's got the time ?

Jon (top cat)
Innovate then Deligate ;-)
Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	      [production tools]
					   made in
				      [prototype  times]
  'The future is now'

Prev: Re: (Subject deleted) Next: Apology: to all list members.