Prev: Re: USCMC Minis. Next: Re: Just a thought (a little long)

Re: (Subject deleted)

From: Deeply in Love with Dot <jw4@b...>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 04:17:04 -0400
Subject: Re: (Subject deleted)

At 05:26 PM 9/1/97 +1100, you wrote:
<snip>
Loki, while I appreciate that this was apparently a personal mail that
went
to the wrong place, I suggest you be a bit more careful in future. You
post
a message with a subject line like that again to the list and I'll have
unsub and bar you, clear?

I'm not a prude, I'm not a killjoy but this is a public list and some
people don't appreciate the use of language like that.

			TTFN
				Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: Re: USCMC Minis. Next: Re: Just a thought (a little long)