Prev: Re: Just a thought (a little long) Next: Re: Stargrunt II - WW II

Re: Just a thought (a little long)

From: Kevin Pavlick <PAVLICK@x...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 17:21:59 -0400
Subject: Re: Just a thought (a little long)

> I agree with you, and have been having similar thoughts myself. But
then
> there comes the questions of legal stuff for Jon. And who gets the
royalties,
> credits, etc, etc, etc. Something I'm definitely not versed in. Now,
mind you,
> I'd be all for it, and would help contribute whatever little fiddly
bits I
> have sitting in the mire of my mind, and I'd be fine not getting
royalties
> from it (a mention in the credits listing would be nice, though  ;-).
But
> again, I don't know all the intricacies and what this would all entail
for
> Jon, so...

I'm sorry I wasn't more clear. What I meant by giving back what we
get out of this hobby, I meant totally free.  Pooling our ideas to
creat something that we give for free to Jon.  I myself would just
like to see this game system grow, and if I could (along with others)
provide some quality (approved by GZG) additions to these rule sets,
then it could ONLY enhance our gameplay, and make it more popular
(and so on).  There a dozens of un-official codex's out there for GW
stuff for free.  So why don't we take what we are offering for free
on the WWW, and give it to Jon for publishing.	Seeing my name inside
the front cover would be gratifying enough.  Hope that clarified my
previous statement.

-Kevin

Prev: Re: Just a thought (a little long) Next: Re: Stargrunt II - WW II