Prev: Re: Changing Die Types Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Where we're going from here...[LONG RAMBLE!!]

Re: FT Archives

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 11:48:08 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Archives

On Wed, 27 Aug 1997 20:02:35 -0400, Jerry Han writes:
>Hello everybody,
>
>The FT Archives are off-line right now, maybe permanently.  If somebody
wants
>take them, I'll be glad to send what I have.

I have practically unlimited web space available at my university, and
soon on a commercial server.  If you're willing to do maintenance, I can
put up pages.

>The problem is that I've graduated, and a lot of things changed.  (8-)
>went home for two weeks, and hoped that things would stay stable until
then.
>Well, they didn't.  (8-(

I hate it when that happens. :)

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit  Stop the Spammers cold!
   -=-

Prev: Re: Changing Die Types Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Where we're going from here...[LONG RAMBLE!!]